 Local / Australia / 12011
  Re: B.S.L.I.L.A. Competition Entry: Dread Martha and the Valkyrie

(...) First entry and first acronyminasation! Good to see the first life giving breath being shared with .pirates as well. (...) ... but if you could split the ship lengthways you could double your broadside.... hmmmm. (...) Nice work! Nice colour (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: B.S.L.I.L.A. Competition Entry: Dread Martha and the Valkyrie

(...) Well typing the whole thing out seemed a bit excessive... you knew what I meant anyway, and that's what matters ;) (...) I'm having trouble seeing that for some reason... ;) The builder of a ship with such a capability would be well in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, FTX)