 Local / Australia / 12010
Re: B.S.L.I.L.A. Competition Entry: Dread Martha and the Valkyrie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:58:28 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Michael Dallaston wrote:

snippage...

The ship also hinges open to gain access to the hold. This is not a good tactic to perform in the heat of battle, however.

Is that where they store the BIG screen TV they have on the deck ?

   There you have it :) More pics here once moderated.

Excellent work, the angled bow/stern works well !