 Local / Australia / 11980
Re: anyone seen the recent trains stuff at retail?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 18:29:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
particularly the Train Station (the yellow and trans-smoke one) and the
large freight train.
I have seen the passenger train and the container crane at some places
(k-mart for example) but not the freight train or the station.

Grace Bros... er... now Myer Sydney City store, what used to be the flagship
store for the Grace Bros chain (now second to Bourke St. Mall Melbourne
probably) is the only place I have seen trains retailed. (That doesn't mean it's
the only place in Australia or even in Sydney, just the only place I've seen).

But really, who buys retail anymore?

James (who still hasn't got used to it being Myers yet)