 Local / Australia / 11977
  anyone seen the recent trains stuff at retail?

particularly the Train Station (the yellow and trans-smoke one) and the large freight train. I have seen the passenger train and the container crane at some places (k-mart for example) but not the freight train or the station. (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: anyone seen the recent trains stuff at retail?

(...) Grace Bros... er... now Myer Sydney City store, what used to be the flagship store for the Grace Bros chain (now second to Bourke St. Mall Melbourne probably) is the only place I have seen trains retailed. (That doesn't mean it's the only (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: anyone seen the recent trains stuff at retail?

(...) If you can find a Toyworld who havent sold out to Uncle Petes, you will find they carry the entire range......... Good Luck, Dave (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: anyone seen the recent trains stuff at retail?

(...) Well I checked one toyworld here in perth (Canning Vale) and they didnt have any trains. Mabie I need to ring around toyworlds and ask :) (20 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au)