 Local / Australia / 11922
    Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available —Sonnich Jensen
   Great show I guess - great pictures at least. Some interesting stuff, see comments below. (...) How is this build. I can see most of it, but the front lower part??? (the upper with the bumper is clear, but what holds it in the bottom? (...) (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

        Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available —Gary Quinlan
   In lugnet.loc.au, Sonnich Jensen wrote: After moderation: (URL) 1) There is one of Gary's track buffer taking a hit. (these were great, ther (...) Aaron will have photos and building instructions up soon. (...) Runs on small cog wheels and is (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)