 Local / Australia / 11914
  Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

(...) Aaron mate great photo work. when you look back at the first show 2 years ago we are just getting better each time. Again thanks for the effort and support you have given to BLTG. to all our members thanks to all for the support I know we (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

(...) I second that, and would like to extend it to all you Btlg-ers... Y'know I'm an occasional trainhead at best, and all the organisation you guys put in means I just have to roll up and put my little train on :P Nice show dudes Michael (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au)