 Local / Australia / 119
    Lego Diver bubble bath —Aaron Coghill
   whilst scanning a local target's shelves i came across a package with the lego logo and a diver (aquanauts) on the top. no reference number was found on the packaging, interesting ehhh. Will try to find out more info for those that are interested. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Diver bubble bath —Adam Mckay
   (...) I got one from the lego store (a clothing store) in london. But i think they sold out. It takes pride of place in my bathroom. Adam. (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego Diver bubble bath —Mark Herzberg
   (...) lego (...) I also bought one at the LEGO clothing store in London. Nice little display item. (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)