 Local / Australia / 120
Re: Lego Diver bubble bath
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:23:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
whilst scanning a local target's shelves i came across a package with the lego
logo and a diver (aquanauts) on the top. no reference number was found on the
packaging, interesting ehhh.

Will try to find out more info for those that are interested.

Aaron Coghill

I got one from the lego store (a clothing store) in london. But i think they
sold out. It takes pride of place in my bathroom.

Adam.