 Local / Australia / 11880
    Re: Legoland Germany and Denmark —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   (...) Hi Mel, In Denmark there will be a lot of focus on Australia in the days leading up to the 14th of May - as you might know, the next Danish Queen will be a Tasmanian, and she and the Crown Prince are getting married 14th of May. X-posted to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.dk)

        Re: Legoland Germany and Denmark —Melody Brown
   (...) Oh yes, we know who she is ;) But Australia and Tasmania - hmmm Tasmanians are Australians? ;) and here we were thinking they were all alone by themselves :P (j/k Tasmanians - yes, you too Ross ;)) (...) Yep same for .de (...) I recently have (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de)