 Local / Australia / 11883
Re: Legoland Germany and Denmark
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:19:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
In lugnet.legoland.billund, Melody Brown wrote:
G'day all! questions have been asked of when I will be getting
there/going to Legoland etc...

Denmark:
Christian and I will be in Legoland Denmark on the 7th April and/or
the 8th April. If anyone wants to meet us there, then it would
be great to meet you. I know most are going on the 10th, but we have other
arrangements for that date (seems to be a popular date).

Germany:
We will be there on Thursday the 15th of April. Same as above with meeting.

Hope to see you there!!!

Mel

Hi Mel,

In Denmark there will be a lot of focus on Australia in the days leading up to
the 14th of May - as you might know, the next Danish Queen will be a Tasmanian,
and she and the Crown Prince are getting married 14th of May.

Oh yes, we know who she is ;) But Australia and Tasmania - hmmm Tasmanians are
Australians? ;) and here we were thinking they were all alone by themselves :P
(j/k Tasmanians - yes, you too Ross ;))

X-posted to lugnet.loc.dk, just in case any Danish AFOL's will be in Billund in
April - I'm afraid I for one won't be there. • Yep same for .de

Arne, Copenhagen

X-posted to lugnet.loc.dk

I recently have a few more emails from a few Danes and apparently, there will be
a few from Denmark, the UK, Germany and me, Australia :) so far and that is at
Billund... we will be meeting a few at the German one too.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Mel :)