 Local / Australia / 1188
  Re: Here we go again - trading in Loc. groups

(...) How can I get some logos up for people to look at other than the STUDs....I dont have a website as yet....I need peoples input for a LegOz logo..I have a few....Should I just email them to Richard to put a link off his STUD site? Kev.... : ) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Here we go again - trading in Loc. groups

(...) STUDs....I (...) have a (...) site? A Lego brick shaped like a map of Australia, complete with studs of course. Kerry (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Logos (was Re: Here we go again - trading in Loc. groups)

(...) Sounds good to me. Richard Still baldly going.... (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Here we go again - trading in Loc. groups

Should this letter thats coming from me include a logo as a letterhead? And how does the news about Lego Direct affect what we wanted to say? I'm suggesting that we just write on the basis that Lego Direct is having no effect. Sorry about no news on (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)