 Local / Australia / 1188
Re: Here we go again - trading in Loc. groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 01:47:03 GMT

The .org thing is on the cards when we eventually sort out what we as an org
want. Richard is doing some thinking on it, and Kevin is working up a logo, so
it shouldn't be too long before we go "official".

How can I get some logos up for people to look at other than the STUDs....I
dont have a website as yet....I need peoples input for a LegOz logo..I have a
few....Should I just email them to Richard to put a link off his STUD site?