 Local / Australia / 11837
  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) and we haven't even had any more details on that competition either. Should I stop planning on my life size John Williamson model? (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

  Re: Studfest [lots, probably 18. Hey that's quite a few for an Australian club!]

(...) Is there any point anymore? ;) j/k... well I have some news, which I'll pass on to Richie Rich... it's more unexpected news... but nethertheless, good news... it's Good News Week... ;) Everyone should get in for the build... add a little brick (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au)