 Local / Australia / 11831
Re: Bugs photos.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 06:48:02 GMT

THANKS, GUYS.
will update the website over the net few days.
Aaron
"Allister McLaren" <Allister.McLaren@Alcan.com> wrote in message
I've uploaded some photos from the meeting at Mel's place on Sunday. See • them
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=74453 here>

I'll leave it to someone who got there earlier than I did to make a more
detailed report. Mel?

Cheers,
Allister