 Local / Australia / 11708
    Re: Bugs meet Tomorrow (22nd - Sunday) —Melody Brown
   Oh before I forget, we are doing a S@H order apparently ;) and also some of us want to join in together for a combined order from a certain bricklink store but it has a high min order... Anyone interested??? Thanks... Mel (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Bugs Meet today - updated, please read!!! *postponed* —Melody Brown
   (...) ***PLEASE READ*** For those who see this: Due to the awful awful heat, this meeting will be postponed until next Sunday, Sunday the 29th. Hopefully it won't be as hot then, my termo is reaching temps up to 44 degrees right now. I went to buy a (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)