 Local / Australia / 11709
11708  |  11710
Subject:
Bugs Meet today - updated, please read!!! *postponed*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2004 03:14:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Oh before I forget, we are doing a S@H order apparently ;) and also some of us
want to join in together for a combined order from a certain bricklink store but
it has a high min order... Anyone interested???

Thanks...

Mel

In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown wrote:
Due to the awful heat this weekend, 41 degrees (approx 113F)... and not to
mention HIGH humidity... we are not having this during the high point sunlit
day... so around 3-4 to start off with, then into the eve... and go somewhere
local for some dinner...

I won't be home till Sunday morn as I am going to go spend today/tonight in AC
and a pool!!! woohoo! lol...

So I'll see ya's tomorrow! (whoever is coming along)... and I'm getting another
fan today, (If they haven't all sold out).

See ya then!!!

Mel

***PLEASE READ***

For those who see this:  Due to the awful awful heat, this meeting will be
postponed until next Sunday, Sunday the 29th.  Hopefully it won't be as hot
then, my termo is reaching temps up to 44 degrees right now.  I went to buy a
fan to only find that no-one in QLD have them left and they have all sold out,
right throughout QLD.

My deepest apologies... But for those who do arrive and don't see this, maybe we
can go hang out somewhere in the AC ;) Maybe a movie and some food?

Thanks and take care... (stay cool!)

Mel