 Local / Australia / 11639
11638  |  11640
Subject:
2 More kits to go
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 13:08:12 GMT

Hello again
Because of my success in selling my Space Shuttle and Claw Rig through here
instead of Ebay I have decided to put up 2 more.
For sale are 6286 from pirates and 6991 from Space
both are in very good condition with both the box and instructions in great
condition as well.
same as before please only serious people answer me by Email and I will disscuss
the price and postage with you.
They will be coming from Australia.

thanks again
Peter (Ausieboy)