 Local / Australia / 11629
Re: Brown Shovel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 04:18:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.reviews, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
   Arne, Copenhagen (who now just have to figure out what to build with 134 brown shovels)

A shovel factory! Maybe Spear & Jacksons (make a number three: oak shaft, with a reinforced brass handle and copper rim edging on the steel scoop).

Richie Dulin (who fears he has built a reputation in Scandanavia based on his fondness for brown shovels).

Hi Richie (and as i guess it’s 2004 now in Australia, a happy New Year to all of you down under)

I finally figured out how to use brown shovels galore:

So next time maybe a shovel factory?!??

kind regards Arne, Copenhagen, 2003

Now that is very cool.

The Port Brique Broom Factory may have to expand to shovels pretty soon.

All the best for 2004!

Richie

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique