 Local / Australia / 11627
Re: Brown Shovel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 15:15:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.reviews, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote:
   In lugnet.reviews, Richie Dulin wrote:
   Having carefully guarded the safety of my only brown LEGO brand common or garden shovel, I had a minor, completely non-swoosh testing related accident, wherein a partially completed house and fairly large backyard was dropped on the Red Baron from a height of 847mm. The only permanent damage was to a technic peg, and to - you guessed it - the brown shovel.

I’m sure there’s a lesson to be learned there somewhere.

Arne, Copenhagen (who now just have to figure out what to build with 134 brown shovels)

A shovel factory! Maybe Spear & Jacksons (make a number three: oak shaft, with a reinforced brass handle and copper rim edging on the steel scoop).

Richie Dulin (who fears he has built a reputation in Scandanavia based on his fondness for brown shovels).

Hi Richie (and as i guess it’s 2004 now in Australia, a happy New Year to all of you down under)

I finally figured out how to use brown shovels galore: http://www.lugnet.com/jump.cgi?http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi%3Fi%3D611693

So next time maybe a shovel factory?!??

kind regards Arne, Copenhagen, 2003