 Local / Australia / 11613
  LEGO Creator Show in Sydney!)

(...) Spot on! There was a flyer in the World Club magazine that arrived yesterday. Here are the key details: WHERE? David Jones Elizabeth Street Store, Sydney City, Toy Department, Level 5 WHEN? Wednesday 31st December 2003 to Sunday 1st February (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Creator Show in Sydney!)

(...) You guys arent planning a meeting in January are you???? ;) ROSCO (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Creator Show in Sydney!

(...) A meeting in Sydney? Well, after the MUGs managed a Brikwars game, I guess anything is possible ;-) I'm unable to organise a vanue/time at the moment... but would very much like to participate... Cheers Richie (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd, FTX)