 Local / Australia / 11607
  I am going to be in brisbane on 11/01/04 and 12/01/04 & want to meet the local AFOLs on that weekend

And I would really like to get further details of a BUGS meeting for that weekend worked out. I will be staying with Melody for that period (thanks mel) I have a plastic container full of some various MOCs (some world city stuff, some octan stuff (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.au)