 Local / Australia / 11607
11606  |  11608
Subject:
I am going to be in brisbane on 11/01/04 and 12/01/04 & want to meet the local AFOLs on that weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 07:58:36 GMT

And I would really like to get further details of a BUGS meeting for that
weekend worked out.

I will be staying with Melody for that period (thanks mel)
I have a plastic container full of some various MOCs (some world city
stuff, some octan stuff and some misc stuff, I may keep making MOCs untill
the container is full :) that I will bring and show off.

It would be good to meet as many of the locals as possible.

BTW, it would be good if someone attending this meeting can have some train
track & a speed regulator since I wont be lugging all my track and my
regulator half-way across the country. Also, if someone has a good digital
camera to record the event, bring that too :)

Plus, if anyone has airport related models (e.g. runway plates), bring em
(since I have some airport MOCs that I wanna show off. Plus, I got some
train MOCs to show off (so if someone wants to show off their train
creations alongside mine :). And I have World City Police to show
(therefore, if you also have World City Police, bring it :)

Just some suggestions since I will be in brisbane on that weekend and I
dont want to miss this "once in a lifetime opertunity" :)