 Local / Australia / 11606
11605  |  11607
Subject:
BUGs Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 06:06:20 GMT

Hi all,
On Sunday 23rd Nov(a few ago now) allmost all of the BUGs turned up for the
latest meet held in
Indooroopilly  at Mels place.

Attending were Mel (our host), Kerry, Aliisia, Michael, Cade, new Peter,
Zac, Aaron, Peter, Ken, Gary, Allister, Callium, & Kids (Anders, Matt, and
Dougle). So all in all it was a huge turnout for Mels' small place.

There was no theme for the day, but lots and lots of MOC's and several of
the larger lego sets. Now lets see if i can remember.

Aaron: Lego ATAT, Lego Technic, MOC's a pantech truck, snow plow, traffic
control cars and trailer light units, (was that all i brought along?)
Allistar: lots of great space stuff
Kerry: huge piles of stuff from Legoland (california)
....Well okay i can't remember so i'll ask the members to send me their list
of stuff,

After a while most were getting hungry so we headed over to Indooroopilly
shopping centre, after some chow, we (all 11 of us) made our way through the
centre raiding every store that held lego on their shelves. Many thanks to
those with a store discount card, reducing the price again from there
discounted sale price.

Heading back top Mels place, some trading was conducted, but no S@H order
this time.

Well this is a start, (pretty lame i know) will try to upload the pics
tomorrow (friday)

Aaron