 Local / Australia / 11571
  Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun

(...) Well, I was going to come along, but as soon as I heard about the new greys, I threw all my Lego off the Story Bridge in protest. No, it was not a total overreaction. No I haven't personally seen the new colours yet, but... Seeya Sunday :P (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun

(...) So you are making something for the meeting then. ;) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun

(...) Abstract is my thing, but not that abstract :P I will bring Space. Lotsa Space. Lets Space out the meet! Michael (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun

(...) Space? does that mean you are a Space Cadet? ;) Actually, my place could do with some space, starting to run out, the LEGO seems to be taking over ;) Catch ya on the weakend ;) Mel (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun

(...) I hope you have enough space for all our space. (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun

(...) Yeah, as long as you bring no space junk ;) but talking things martian, ya welcome to bring mars bars, they are spacey enough ;)... or earth bars.... if you dare! Mel (Space: welcome to the darkside) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun

(...) Well, I may be able to assist. When I sorted through my booty from Legoland Pick-a-Brick, I found that my collection of 1x1 light grey plates contained a small number that were definitely a different colour to the others. I can't swear that (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Just a Bugging regarding the Bugs meet this Sun

(...) Could this be the 3rd grey used in the mosaic sets ? Since they use 1 x 1 plates. pete dirty white (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)