 Local / Australia / 11423
  Three Quaters of Target

Yes I know. I should have posted about the Big W sale. Anyways. Target is now on sale too 25% off all LEGO. That is if you have any LEGO money left for this year! James (who now owns BFF at $0.07 per peice rather than $0.19/p ) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Three Quakers off Target

(...) AU$ 0.07 pp seems to be the common factor when prices hit bottom. (That's apart from exceptions like Kmart Yoda). Richie...any historical stats to back my claim ? pete.w (awaking from a posting coma) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Three Quakers off Target

(...) I'm glad you asked! 7c/piece is very low, and according to my records, there's been only one largish set which has been on sale below 7cpp. Looking back at some of my purchases: Large sets: USS Constellation was 6cpp Fort Legoredo was 12cpp (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  The elusive BFF (was Re: Three Quakers off Target)

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote: -snip- (...) -snip- Foiled again. GB's Hornsby yesterday, had two BFFs sitting on the toy counter... reserved for staff members :-( Staff, as they did at Chatswood, thought that they might be getting more stock, (...) (21 years ago, 25-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The elusive BFF (was Re: Three Quakers off Target)

(...) Richie, Myer in Indooroopilly had a bunch left when I went past there yesterday, they also told me that over the phone you can buy them, but with a Mastercard only and then they can send them to you (you can't buy then pick up)... But if you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

  Re: The elusive BFF (was Re: Three Quakers off Target)

(...) Thanks, Mel I was able to pick up a pair of BFF's on my way home on Friday. Nice set, and at $30, (all but) unbeatable value. Thanks too to everyone who emailed me offering assistance in getting hold of some of these! Cheers Richie Dulin (2 (...) (21 years ago, 28-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)