 Local / Australia / 1142
Re: Wanting Lego Figures from Ninja, Castle and Star Wars! I will Trade and Buy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 06:04:57 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi! I am James and I am 12 years old, I am interested in LEGO and at the
moment am especially wanting EXTRA Ninja, Castle and Star Wars figures or sets
from those series, thankyou my e-mail address is james_ng@start.com.au

G'day James!
Depending on where in Australia you are this may be different, anyway what you
want to know.

Ninja: Figs are currently on clearence at Big W stores $1.88 ea. Ninja sets
generally are still around, try small retailers with lower turnover or if
you're lucky a major just after a restock.

Castle: Hmmm tricky. There's the new line Knight's Kingdom which is very easy
to find, the cheapest RRP prices are BigW or whoever is having a sale. BTW
sale information is posted regularly in loc.au, keep an eye on the message
headers. If you mean sets from earlier series, sorry you'll need some really
good stuff to trade or quite a bit of money to think about buying these off
people.

Star Wars: Like Knights Kingdom Star Wars is everywhere, there are new sets
(MTT and AAT as well as Millenium Falcon) coming soon. These shouldn't be to
hard to get.

Good luck in finding/buying/trading what you want!

James (The fact that I work for BigW is purely co-incidental)