 Local / Australia / 11414
Re: 10020 and 10039
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:04:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Ishak wrote:
   Just speaking to a rep at Grace Bros, have been told that the Catalogue sale starting tomorrow will have both the 10020 Santa Fe and 10039 BFF and another Basketball set(didnt check) for only, wait for it.............. $29.95!!!!

Was also told that this will be an Australia wide promotion inluding all Myer stores.

I know where I will be tomorrow morning..............

Broke and no money for Lunch?????

regards,

Dave

To Dave , Are they selling The Santa Fe Super cheif ,at Grace Bros ?(Myer in Vic ??) . For only $29.95. I thought that, that train ,was only available at shop at home. I would like two more at that price . To make a B unit . Thanks ,Teunis.