 Local / Australia / 11393
Re: 10020 in Grace Bros Tuggeranong, ACT, $69.95
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:22:45 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Ian Dunmore wrote:
   First I’ve seen or heard about them in shops.

Amazing!

What with this, the BFF, the BSB, the Constellation, the Legoredo, and the fairly constant fall in new prices, it must be hard being a LEGO speculator at the moment...

Adieu

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique