 Local / Australia / 11409
Re: Classic W2 class tram
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:48:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:

Very nice MOC, Rosco-- She’s a beauty! It is large and in charge (sort of what I am coming to expect from you after that bridge;-)

LOL well I do like BIG!!!

   It reminds me of my own trolley project that I began a year ago but never finished and, coincidentally, looks quite similar to yours. You have inspired me to finally go back and finish it up!

Well I’m glad :) As I said it was a challenge from another AFOL that inspired me to finish mine! (which was originally going to be 6-wide, but it just didn’t look right). The other AFOL actually came up with what I think is a much nicer looking tram (but not as accurate a portayal of the W2 IMNSHO!). I tend to go for very simple solutions :) so I’ll be interested in seeing yours when it’s finished!

   Thanks for sharing,

No problem! Glad you enjoyed it!

ROSCO