 Local / Australia / 11396
    Studfest Spring (Here comes another one) —James Howse
   Some observations on STUDfests. We seem to have lost track of how many we've had. Does anybody really mind about this? We know we were the first group to meet in Australia but the way we've been going we haven't had the most meetings (not that (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Studfest Spring (Here comes another one) —Richie Dulin
   (...) I'm currently involved in selling (and hopefully buying) a house. Definitely interested though. (...) Can't offer a venue for this one. Should real estate transactions work out satisfactorily, I may be able to offer one for the next (Jan/Feb). (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)