 Local / Australia / 11396
11395  |  11397
Subject:
Studfest Spring (Here comes another one)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:05:14 GMT

Some observations on STUDfests.

We seem to have lost track of how many we've had. Does anybody really mind about
this? We know we were the first group to meet in Australia but the way we've
been going we haven't had the most meetings (not that either of those markers
are important).

We seem to be meeting quarterly rather than Bi-monthly. Is this a more
reasonable target for scheduling meetings? More time to build stuff, organise
life and generally get an act together...

The four meetings seem to happen late Jan/early Feb (around Australia day) April
sometime (around easter hols) and early oct (bank hol). The last three Queen's
bdays have been national meets. Without being prescriptive, Are these good times
to meet?

The Spring/Oct meet is coming up, is there enough interest to meet? Venue?
Specific date? Anyone for some Castle BrickBattleing?

James (who thinks to much about meetings perhaps)