 Local / Australia / 11327
Re: ebay -- why do I bother? and what should I do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 02:03:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:

* sell it to them anyway
* tell them to go and do something obscene
* maintain a dignified silence
* wait 2 more months and then reply asking if they want express post or
regular post

Take their money.

:-)

Richard