 Local / Australia / 11323
11322  |  11324
Subject:
A couple of MOCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 00:06:11 GMT

Hi all,

Just wanted to share a few Mocs that I have been working on for the past few
months..................................

and

The Castle I am planning on tearing down within the next few days. Looking over
it, I didnt get the appeal I wanted. Dont get me wrong it was Great for Brikwars
but I really wanted to Create a Large Keep and a Cathederal somewhere in the
village below. The middle of the Castle is just too plain for my likings. Also I
made it in a way that it is Un-Movable. It is set on 9 Grey 48x48 and 20 Green
36x36 Base plates. The next Castle I wish to build will be transportable or at
least movable.

Some of the Train/Town layout I have just started on over the past few weeks and
is still work in progress. I am still trying to work out the rest of the layout.
So far I have built it all so as I can pull 9 36x36 green baseplates away from
eachother without any great difficulty.

I know the pics arent that Great. As you can see from my previous posts, I had
some problems uploading them to Brickshelf. Problem solved, however, the next
time I decide to upload some pics, I am going to research into how to use the
Imaging Editing programs first. I believe it will make all the difference.

Unfortunately, I have Loved Lego all my Life and like a lot of us I also went
into my Dark Ages and that is when I met my wife, huh, doesnt mean she is that
Bad, just means that she cant see the passion I have for Lego which is why all
my collection and parts are stored in the Garage. This causes great difficulty
as I have to cover all my mocs with sheets when I am finished working on them.
Sounds like an effort to some but my Ultimate wish is to one day have a
Dedicated Dust and Smoke free Lego room.

Anyways, let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Dave