 Local / Australia / 11308
    Lego announcement —Gary Quinlan
   On Lego announcements I read the following, Good until you get to the last line, but I suppose it's a start (Maybe Lego Aust could venture out do some supporting of local groups, would be a change) All the best Gary Town BUG More happy news! (Or at (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Lego announcement —Richie Dulin
   (...) I made a cynical comment on this in .lego.direct (what? me? cynical?) which led to a very promising response from Jake. You can read the full response (URL) here>, and I've reproduced some highlights below. I think it will be up to either the (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)