 Local / Australia / 11251
  Re: Reminder: BUGS meeting in Brisbane Sunday 3 August

Gary And Callum will be there (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Reminder: BUGS meeting in Brisbane Sunday 3 August

(...) I am coming along as well Kerry, Can you send me your address again. Are we going to do shop at home order? Please pretty please (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Reminder: BUGS meeting in Brisbane Sunday 3 August

The prizes so kindly donated by Ozbricks have arrived! Not just one prize! Not just two prizes!! Not just three prizes!!! Not just four prizes!!!! A grand total of five prizes!!!!! Now I have to think of the competitions to award them all! However, (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.loc.au)