 Local / Australia / 11255
Re: Reminder: BUGS meeting in Brisbane Sunday 3 August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 01:40:48 GMT

The prizes so kindly donated by Ozbricks have arrived!

Not just one prize!
Not just two prizes!!
Not just three prizes!!!
Not just four prizes!!!!
A grand total of five prizes!!!!!

Now I have to think of the competitions to award them all! However, there
will definitely be a prize for the best Ekka MOC, so keep building!

See you at my house 10am onwards ... email me if you need my address or
directions or to RSVP.

Thanks

Kerry