 Local / Australia / 1124
    Re: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity —Mike McLeod
   Pete, I want to be the one with the BIG Glove doing the smacking. The lady from LA did say three, not two hundred. I asked if she said 2 or 3, and she replied 3. Make that a stick, or maybe an aluminium cricket bat. Mike (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity —Peter Callaway
   (...) Right! That's it! Where's my big novelty blow-up hammer I got from the Easter Show this year? Someone's gonna be hurtin'!!! That's absurd! ABSURD! y'hear me LA! ABSURD! The US MSRP is USD$100.00 according to Pause. At current exchange rates (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)