 Local / Australia / 11223
Re: Talk like a Pirate Day - 19 Sept
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 05:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kerry Raymond wrote:

   Sounds like some hornswaggling

Hornswaggling? I think you are discombobulating your Black Sea Barracuda with your Fort Legorado, pardner!

Kerry

Those scurvy landlubber cowboys may have used it too, but it is authentic pirate talk.

(A quick Google of ‘hornswaggle pirate’ gives a few references).

Cheers

Richie

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique