 Local / Australia / 11196
Re: Big W Specials - Sat 12th to Fri 18th July
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 12:52:13 GMT

Interesting...no 4930 or 4920's at broadie (not even out back), no dumbledore's
office, about 6 sets with cases, several arctic and race sets (asian printing on
box) and lots of alpha team sets...and I NEED the brown and dk grey helmets from
the rock-raiders sets :)

Benjamin Whytcross

[who'd be interested in buying any excess 4930's that people may find at their
local BigW...at cost or potentially with a minor mark-up for their efforts.]

which are the parts your looking for Ben (give me numbers + colours) got 4x 4930
(thats all from highpoint - and made no effort to arrive early) 2x 4920

will save parts for you, breaking all of them (4920's done less minifigs) - will
check for more tommorow maybe! (anyone spot any RB at TRU in melb?)

thanks