 Local / Australia / 11160
  BUGS meeting - Sunday 3 August - Chapel Hill, Brisbane

Well, in the absence of anyone objecting to this idea, ... let it herewith henceforth and hitherto be declared that there will be a BUGS meeting on Sunday 3 August at my home in Chapel Hill, commencing 10am. As host, I claim the privilege of (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)