 Local / Australia / 1115
    A happy dealing with Lego Australia —David Drew
   Hi, we seem to spend a lot of time hammer Lego Australia for their good work *cough*, so I thought that I'd write and state a _good_ experience with LA. As most of you who attended 2000.3 saw, one of the pneumatic cylinders that pops open the doors (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: A happy dealing with Lego Australia —Richard Parsons
   (...) Hey hey. Hope for us all :-) Regards Richard Still baldly going.... 1115 and failing to be closing (1110 5 June). Extract the digit now boys and girls :-) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)