 Local / Australia / 1115
1114  |  1116
Subject:
A happy dealing with Lego Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 12:12:34 GMT

Hi,
  we seem to spend a lot of time hammer Lego Australia for their good work
*cough*, so I thought that I'd write and state a _good_ experience with LA.

  As most of you who attended 2000.3 saw, one of the pneumatic cylinders
that pops open the doors on the 8448 had suffered a punching shear failure
to the spring base. Today I called up LA. No time was spent on hold, and I
was put straight through to someone in their service department.

  The kind and friendly representative seemed aware of the problem, and
immediately asked for my address so that they could send out another two
cylinders. Absolutely no hassle. When I asked whether I might have the same
problem with the same cylinder that is on the 8445, she said that they would
send out a third cylinder, in case this problem occurred with that model
too.

  Great customer service.

later,
David Drew.