 Local / Australia / 11137
    Re: BUGs - how about a meeting on Sunday 3 August? —Zac Soden
   (...) I suppose that I'd be up for it - I am keen to get to a BUGS meet one of these days. My only question is where Chapel Hill is... If you're lucky I might have a new space model done by then... Zac (21 years ago, 22-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: BUGs - how about a meeting on Sunday 3 August? —Kerry Raymond
    (...) these (...) If you remember the national meeting in Brisbane last year, you will recall it was held in Indooroopilly. Well, Chapel Hill is the next suburb to the west of Indooroopilly. Indooroopilly is the closest railway station. Kerry (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au)