 Local / Australia / 11132
Re: My Nesquik set arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 2003 05:08:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   After the best part of two months, Nestlé® decided that my (mailed in) entry was one of the first 10,000 received.

The set 4049 IIRC is interesting, and doesn’t seem to appear on the LUGNET database... I’ll scan the polybag tonight. It contains the sought after Nesquik® rabbit, a director, a cameraman and a cute car... but interestingly no instructions.

Here’s the scan:

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique