 Local / Australia / 11109
11108  |  11110
Subject:
My Nesquik set arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:31:00 GMT

After the best part of two months, Nestlé® decided that my (mailed in) entry was one of the first 10,000 received.

The set 4049 IIRC is interesting, and doesn’t seem to appear on the LUGNET database... I’ll scan the polybag tonight. It contains the sought after Nesquik® rabbit, a director, a cameraman and a cute car... but interestingly no instructions.

The car is only sixteen pieces but is fun to zoom around the table top. I spent some time improving it last night... but it still has five original pieces left.

The rabbit is fun because you can make him look from side to side (the eyes are printed on a minifig head (albeit in an unusual placing), with eye cutouts on the rabbit head. I think mine will end up being used as a figurehead on the next ship. :-)

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique