 Local / Australia / 1108
  RE: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity

Santosh...Any chance of putting this sort of info in your letter, or would that be better left to the second letter? Benjamin Whytcross BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au Ph: (03) 9856 5282 Directory Technology Pty Ltd 1/436 Elgar Road, Box Hill, 3128 (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Millenium Falcon Release Date and $$$ = IMPORTING necessity

Definitely the second letter, the first is just a "hey look at us , we're Lego fans, would you like to play with us?" type of letter. If they give good feedback then we can start giving them the juicy stuff. If they give us bad feedback, we give (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)