 Local / Australia / 11035
Re: Cleaning Lego (wa Re: Wash your LEGO® Geoffrey... with the SOLVOL® Geoffrey...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 02:49:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
So, how _do_ you get the white bricks whiter than white?

A bleach/water mixture. Let it soak for a few days. Repeat as necessary, or just
let it soak for longer.  You bricks will then be sqeaky clean, literally!

And, even more importantly, are there any thoughts on removing the yellowish
tinge that you get on (some) older grey bricks?

Same deal, but you may end up with some grey bricks that are just a teeny bit
lighter in color than your other grey bricks.  Blame the bleach.

Don't smoke around your bricks.

-- Hop-Frog