 Local / Australia / 11030
Re: Wash your LEGO® Geoffrey... with the SOLVOL® Geoffrey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 06:33:33 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
I have found that Solvol (with water) removes skull-n-crossbones printing >from pirate bicorns more quickly than a craft knife, with less damage than >wet-n-dry sandpaper and preserves the underlying LEGO better than an ink >rubber.

Isn't Brasso supposed to do the same thing?

It does. But Solvol doesn't smell nearly as bad :-)

Cheers

Richie