 Local / Australia / 10992
    Rachel's back! (was Re: New/old member.) —Richard Parsons
   (...) Absolutely you're remembered! As I recall, you're the only person at Lugnet to suggest that alcohol alone could not be the sole cause of my rambling posts, and that there must have been other forces/substances as work. I've always had a (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Rachel's back! (was Re: New/old member.) —Rachel Kingston
   (...) oh dear, I dont remember saying that! I guess it begs the question, did you remember it because I was the only one to hit the nail on the head, or was I the only one who was way off the mark???? (I wouldnt blame you if you didnt answer that!) (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.loc.au)