 Local / Australia / 10992
10991  |  10993
Subject:
Rachel's back! (was Re: New/old member.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 14:26:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Rachel Kingston writes:
Hi

Nice to see many familiar names in the roll call. I dont know if any of you
will remember me - I was posting regularly a few years ago, however my
studies took over etc etc and I stopped posting.
I am still buying just as much Lego, but recently started checking out
things here again more and more frequently. So I am officially de-lurking!
Rachel Kingston

Absolutely you're remembered!  As I recall, you're the only person at Lugnet
to suggest that alcohol alone could not be the sole cause of my rambling
posts, and that there must have been other forces/substances as work.

I've always had a fondness for folks that stick it to me ;-)

Welcome back!

Richard
Still baldly going...